2019 Fall Seminar
Racing to Worker Safety
Scroll down for seminar details
September 13-14, 2019
Renaissance Indianapolis North
11925 N. Meridian Street
This seminar is a 1.5 day seminar. Registration fees are:
- Friday and Saturday Only: $350
- Friday Only: $200
- Saturday only: $150
Have A Question?
Save the Date!
March 12-14, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton – Lisle/Naperville (same hotel, new name)
Physician Credit – The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
ABPM Credit – This seminar has been approved for Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment/Maintenance of Certification (LLSA/MOC) credits by the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM), based on actual attendance. The maximum number of credits is 9.75 LLSA/MOC credits for September 13-14, 2019. You must complete and submit a post-test (provided at the seminar) to receive credit.
Nursing CEUs – The University of Iowa College of Nursing is an Iowa Board of Nursing Approved Provider Number 1. Annual Fall Seminar: Racing to Worker Safety is approved for 6.5 contact hours for September 13 and 4 contact hours for September 14, 2019. Attendance at both September 13 and
September 14, 201 awards 10 contact hours. The Heartland Center requires full-time attendance for CEU award.
to your template.
Friday & Saturday, September 13-14, 2019
- Physician Burnout Program
- Allopathy and Alchemy: Integrative Approach to Pain Management
- Fingertip Injuries- Tips for Salvage
- Foot and Ankle Injuries from the Workplace
- The Worker’s Shoulder
- Medical Care at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- The Power of Lifestyle Medicine
- Employer Response to Opioid/Opiate Use at Work, PRP and SSD
- Spine Pain De-Mystified
- Emerging Infectious Diseases and Healthcare Worker Occupational Health
- Case Studies in the Performing Arts